The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-01-20

Welcome to the Jet Set Chick, part deux!

Like the new, pink layout?

Yes, I'm back, for a second go around with this blog thing. So much has changed since the first edition.....

First, I done got myself married. It was quick, it was a bit impulsive, it was in Vegas.....and it was to the most wonderful Russian export since Stolichnaya and the Faberge Eggs. I call him Tsar Charming.

Second, I changed employers to the great State of Arizona from the execrable City of Phoenix. No bitterness here.....My current boss is wonderful, the kind you think only exist in dreams, or maybe Frank Capra movies.

And third, I moved out of the house and into an apartment downtown with the two big, goofy dogs. That has been an experience, but they are thriving.

But, as before, I'm going to do the same kinda crap you grew to know and love. I'll post about....well, whatever the hell I feel like posting about. Isn't that what a blog is for? So, whenever I see a great link, it's gonna be here. Maybe it will be political, maybe it will be news of the weird, maybe just some typing practice on my part. But it will be amusing to me.


1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger eLarson said…

    Welcome to the neighborhood. I like what you've done with the place. Where'd you get the layout?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home