The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-03-12

Bus Service to Start in Kashmir for the First Time in Decades

Looks like peace is breaking out all over, which is good news for travelers. Especially if you have always wanted to check out Kashmir, a beautiful province that straddles the border between India and Pakistan.

(It's also where some of the most beautiful sapphires in the world are from, BTW. Remember Princess Di's ring? A Kashmir sapphire.)

Ok, buses, aren't the favorite means of transportation of the Jet Set Chick, but in this case, I'll make the exception. Some landscapes are better off seen at ground level than from the air. Especially if I get to pick up a little blue "souvenir."

I'll just tell Tsar Charming that I need one. After all, it matches my eyes.... ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home