The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-03-25

I Can't Believe I Missed Cuddly Kitten Day!

Damn, and I have one as my avatar, too! (It was the 23rd.)

Anyway, posting might be light this weekend. Today is mine & Tsar Charming's six month anniversary. Poor guy will do anything to stay in America, apparently. Including marrying me.

Seriously, Tsar Charming....I love you, and thanks for the best half year of my life.

Happy Easter to all from the Jet Set Chick!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aww. thats so sweet!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Yeah, I guess we're still in the goopy stage. If I start getting really annoying about it, please warn me! ;)

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger KoryO said…

    half - He's from Moscow. Do you have family/friends from Russia?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home