The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-03-15

Know Any Lefty Bloggers??

I know some of you who read the Jet Set Chick have your own blogs, so I thought I would pass on the word.

A new group blog, the Blogger News Network, is looking for a few good lefty bloggers to contribute to their site. They sent out an e-mail to their correspondents asking us to see if we could recruit a few good lefties to contribute their articles, editorials, and general opinions to the site to balance it out a bit. There's more than enough on the right wing for now. Intelligent dissent keeps everyone honest and keeps the place from being an echo chamber.

So far, the pay is, well, bupkis. But since most of us are givin' it away for free anyway, why not? (Yes, Soapboxing crowd....I'm talkin' to you! ;) )

Also....if you have a good idea for the layout of the site, contact them. They're looking for ideas in that direction too.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwwThanks Kory:) I think the best thing about my site is how Jes6ica designed it. I have had
    people ask for her email after showing it to them. I will send her this link.

    i mostly just use it as a place to vent...my sister calls my writing science fiction.

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    She did a very nice job! Please tell her about BNN.

    Nothing says you can't vent there, too, cb......just a thought..... ;)

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Scone said…

    For a minute, I thought you meant left-handed people. Silly me. I think just about everyone I know in the blogosphere is a super-liberal. Any specific topics or subjects they want?

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Well, scone, they wanted more tech writers and some other people with more left of center and centrist views. Also local correspondents. Pretty much anything....hell, they even published me a while back! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home