The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-03-15

Overrated Vegas

I have to admit, Vegas has a special place in my heart. My daddy used to own some land up there (it's now under one of McCarran's runways....), and about six months ago I got married to the Tsar at the Tropicana. (Highly recommended, BTW....unless you simply HAVE to spend thousands of dollars and weeks of planning time on a wedding for some reason.)

However, there are many attractions there that are, well, way overpriced. This article in the Chicago Tribune is on the money for those of you who haven't been to Vegas in a while.

(If you don't want to register and it's required...that site is capricious....use my e-mail of jetsetchi@netscape.net, password jetsetchick)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home