The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-03-10

They Say They Honor Diversity, But....

Do you own a Humvee? Do you vacation with pets? Smoke? Did you vote for George Bush?

If you answered yes, you're not welcome here.

I emailed the Ocean Haven a couple of days ago, but still haven't gotten a reply as to how they would be able to tell if someone was a Bush voter. They must have some special spidey-sense I was born without. Bet I'm on their shit list now, though.

Fine by me...if they don't want to take my Humvee-driving, smoking, right-wing-nut Jet Set Dogs (Cookie and Alexa, relaxing on the carpet after a vigorous night of sleeping), we'll just stay somewhere else.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said…

    Hmmmm…
    It always seems to me when people speak of diversity (in views or otherwise), they speak of any and all views that they would agree with and anything else is close-minded and therefore does not count. Here’s to 1+1=1
    So does killing all the weeds in my yard make me a bad, non-diverse person? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home