The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-04-16

Food and Drink Alert for This Site!

I've never been much of a girly girl, in spite of the fact I love the color pink. Most of the obnoxiously chick things I can deal with....except for romance novels. I don't know what's worse, the so-called "stories" with their amazingly overdone prose, or the covers.

I just wish my Photoshop skills were this good! I'd have submitted something months ago instead of making snarky comments at the bookstore.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Deacon Blues said…

    That's hillarious, and when I say hillarious, I mean funny 'cause I don't know what hillarious means.

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Uh, yeah. What you said, DB! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home