The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-04-07

New Hotness....Ice Hotels!

I don't think I'll ever convince the Tsar to try the newest craze in the hospitality world. He's had enough freezing temperatures for one lifetime, thankyouverymuch.

They're cold, they're made out of ice, and there's no potty. But if you are willing to shell out the bucks, you just might luck out and get some penguins in your room. Click here for the full article.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Scone said…

    I think they have articles about these things every year. Sometimes it's the one in Finland, last year it was a Canadian one... They still sound really cool. Um, neat. Or something.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Yeah, but there seems to be more and more of them opening up each year.

    I still think the only proper place for ice is....melting in my tropical drink.

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Deacon Blues said…

    I'll accept ice in a mixed drink but never ever in bourbon, scotch, irish whiskey, or Del Patron tequila.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home