The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-04-22

Think You Know the Answer?

This is a good one to ponder as you head out to happy hour tonight.

What state leads the nation in bars per capita? (They call them taverns there....hint, hint.) This state has seven of the top eight cities in the USA.

My mother would have been so proud of her native state! Click to check your answer.

UPDATE: Oops. Fixed the link....thanks for bringing it to my attention, Deacon Blues! Serves me right for posting without caffeine.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Deacon Blues said…

    I clicked and all I got was some guy complaining about low flying airplanes. So what's the answer? I know Massachusetts has a lot of taverns.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger KoryO said…

    I can't wait for his next book, half! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home