The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-04-20

A Whole New Meaning for the Word "Airborne"?

I kind of have babies on the brain right now. So shoot me....

But of all the crazy rumors I have heard, this ranks right up there. I remember hearing about the babies born aboard a flight get free air travel for life rumor a while back. This was supposedly the reason that very pregnant women were denied airline passage. I thought it was nothing more than pure crap (both the reasoning behind it, and getting a lifetime air pass).

Well...it turns out there have actually been two babies who hit the jackpot on different Asian carriers, and one little girl stateside has free BART transportation for life. Click on the link above for the full story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home