The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-05-28

Blogger News Network Publishes Another One of My Rants!

It wasn't travel related, so I didn't post it here. But if you click on this link, it will take you to my latest magnum opus on Blogger News Network, regarding quite possibly the Lead Standard of Credit Card Offers.

I hope that none of you ever had, or have, a credit card this bad.

It almost makes me want to send appreciation notices to my current card companies.

Almost.

Let's not get carried away here, kids.....

3 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Deacon Blues said…

    Good expose'. I've never gotten one that bad, at least I never opened one and read it. I usually tear them in two and put them in the burn barrel out back. I did have the company one time change the due date by three days and I didn't get the notice until too late to mail early enough. I raised hell aboyt that and when I had the balance paid off I cancelled the card.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger eLarson said…

    Worst. Card. Ever.

    Congratulations on the publication, too.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Thanks, gentlemen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home