The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-05-25

Can This Marriage Be Saved?

No, not mine......8 months today and still deliriously happy, thanks!

I'm talking about US Airways & America West's merger plans. Seems US Airways is keeping a lookout for a better deal, even though America West's offer is the best it's had in 5 years.

Why does this remind me of a guy who is balding, in his 40's, with a big gut who works for minimum wage....and still thinks he deserves a supermodel with a PhD in nuclear physics?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said…

    KO,
    Actually the supermodel with a PhD in nuclear physics is a bad thing. We want the ditsy ones remember. That way the 75 IQ the balding 40-yr old, min wage guy is blessed with seems like genius level...
    :D

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Oh, now it all becomes clear.... ;)

    But I really did meet a guy like that once. He (unsolicited, remember that...) told me I didn't "qualify" to date him because I didn't have a master's or higher and in his humble opinion I could have stood to lose a few pounds.

    I told him I was sorry to disappoint him. Then I took my dog food out to the Vette and locked myself inside.

    I couldn't stop laughing for about three minutes. I'm sure everyone else walking by thought I was off my meds.

    Did I mention that guy looked 8 months pregnant?

    I swear I am NOT making this up....

    That's when I stopped talking to the clerks at Petsmart. ;)

     
  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger Timmy said…

    See, but by giving you humor as well as service, he made your shopping experience that much better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home