The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-07-12

Best Bangs for the Buck in Travel

So...your budget's kinda hurting but you want to hit the road?

According to Frommer's Global Price Index, your best bets are in travel meccas like.....Columbus OH, and another place I ain't getting caught in this time of year......Cairo, Egypt.

Look, I didn't say they would be appealing travel spots, now, did I? Hmmm?

Maybe you'd have better luck at this site.

Speaking of hitting the road, me & the Tsar are hitting the road and heading to Florida's Space Coast tomorrow. (The Tsar has an interview on Thursday. I love Arizona but I really hope he gets this job.)

Anyway, it won't be all business there. I'll let you know about our Disney-free adventures starting Monday. Take care and will talk to you later!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger Timmy said…

    You can always visit The Deep South, go barefoot and steal watermelons. Grab yourself some honeysuckle and eat blackberries of the vine.

    Cheap as hell, and it can't possibly get better than that?

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Deacon Blues said…

    South Alabama in the summer! Swimmin in the creek, watermelons, scuppernons, muscadines, blackberries, hotter than a fart in a dead Arab. The rasberries are ripe here in East Tennessee so Connie the Short Bus Lady will be making wine soon. MMMMMMM!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Damn, I'm drooling just thinking of the berries!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home