The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-07-25

Still Feeling Under the Weather!

Sorry there was no Friday post, Jet Set Loungers. I think there's some kind of crap going around.....or maybe I picked something up in what looks like is going to be my new home, the Space Coast of Florida (the Tsar is negotiating salary and benefits, so I think that other company is interested in hiring him).

I'm not feeling great right now, either. Nothing serious, but if there's a day I skip you know it's not because I just up & quit.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Deacon Blues said…

    It's not as hot here as it is there but it is still hotter than we are used to (mid 90's). Connie the Short Bus Lady spent all day yesterday in the pool. I certainly hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Thanks, Deacon Blues, I hope so, too....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home