The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-08-05

My New Favorite Travel Accessory!

Lately, I've been doing everything I can to get assigned to the emergency exit row when I travel, just for the extra leg room. It's bad enough when you have to suffer through a flight in that tight, cramped passenger seat....and even worse when some self-centered asshole decides to recline all the way back, and pretends he doesn't speak basic English when you ask him to return to the original upright position. (Yes, I did resort to kicking the seat back. Hard. More than once. The bastard deserved it.)

I wish there would have been this product when I took that flight from hell.

But I'll settle for the supposed "back problem" I aggravated (funny how he was still able to carry off a huge duffel bag all the way down the aisle, cursing my family name....).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home