The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-09-06

The Jet Set Chick....Now in Evening Editions!!!

Good afternoon, everyone!

Got back from getting the Tsar sort-of settled in the new town and ready to start his first day with his new company. He's getting stuff together there, and I'm wrapping stuff up here.

From now on until I join him in October, I'm going to post here in the evenings. There's not going to be a post on some Mondays and Fridays, and I will let you know when that will happen.

A couple more weeks and I can turn in that resignation letter! (Thanks for the suggestions on what to include on it, by the way. I am seriously considering the martini tasting gig but might mention something about exciting opportunities in hazardous insect control in my final missive to my lovely and talented supervisors.)

Hope you all had a safe and fun Labor Day!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Deacon Blues said…

    I hope you like your new home, it will be hot and humid most of the year. If you are ever in East tennessee (Fall Branch) come on by for a couple of cold ones.

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Will do!

    And the invitation goes out to you if you ever get to the Space Coast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home