The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-10-02

Somebody Died From What?????

Yes, it's official. Today, I am now at an age I would have considered ancient back when I was in high school. Happy Birthday to me!

I'm shocked that I can still see without glasses, that my hair hasn't turned gray, and that I can still get out of bed in the morning. My knees don't like me much, though.

Anyway, it's normal on a day like today to consider just how lucky I am. After all, I didn't die from acne, from flatulence, or sunburn.

Yeah, your momma told you that you wouldn't die from any of those things? She was WRONG! Here you were in your carefree youth, risking death by zits......

There's nothing here about dying from embarrassment, so I guess she was right about that one. Check out your favorite way to die by clicking here.

I think I'll risk death by attacking my raspberry cake with white chocolate frosting for breakfast. I'm old enough to know better, but still too young to care!

Hope you are all having a safe weekend!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday!

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Deacon Blues said…

    Happy Birthday! I thought we were going to die once when we were lightin farts and set fire to the clubhouse. But not from the fire, but what our parents were going to do to us for playing with matches.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Thanks! I sure did....the cake was a glorious, yummy failure.

    Must go back and experiment a bit. ;)

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said…

    Happy Happy!

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger eLarson said…

    Happy birthday, Kory.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home