The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-12-23

Do You Know What Today Is??

Yes, it's time to break out the metal pole, air your grievances and engage in feats of strength. Festivus is here!

I'm just not sure if I should go out to Ace Hardware to get the pole, or if I should just order one from this place for next year.

Yup, Jet Set Brother, meet next year's present! The nice, tabletop model is rather tasteful.

Happy Festivus, everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Thoth said…

    happy festivus to ya to. :)

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger eLarson said…

    I know I'm going to Target in just over a week to ask about a Holiday tree.

    Hopefully they will have the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day model available.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home