The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2005-12-14

"I Love Big Brother....I Really Do!"

I don't know what would be worse for employee morale....having to watch this video, or finding out that the rental fee for the DVD or VHS is $275. If the HR idjits bought the stupid thing, it would cost close to $900.

Trust me, the clip at the link is bad enough. The last little bit with ol' Gramps seeing the light is pukeworthy.

It would probably be more beneficial for employee morale to rent "Care Bears Meet Alien" at Blockbuster and get the gang some popcorn....and a hell of a lot cheaper!

UPDATE: The link above has been wiped out. Somebody's little tiny feewings must have been hurt. But, of course, since any company with the cojones to charge an outrageous amount of money for a training video wants to be sure that suckas can still order it, all they did was move it on their site. Check out the video clip here.

And if you want to send the link on after you view it, be sure to hit the "go back" button on your browser to get a good http to pass on. Otherwise it goes to the link that doesn't work any more. Some people are just sooooo testy!

Yes, I have "THE ATTITUDE VIRUS"! And so do the fine people at despair.com.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger eLarson said…

    They seem to have moved the link.

    Could it have been a Jet-Set-Lanche?

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger KoryO said…

    I wish. ;)

    But since I'm still just a "multicellular microorganism", I doubt it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home