The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2006-02-14

Still Hanging in There!

Hey there, fellow denizens of the Jet Set Lounge!

I'm still here, but have to meet two conditions when I post:

1) Have to sneak in and use the computer when the Tsar doesn't need it for work, and

2) Have to be awake and not too green around the gills. Considering the Tsar's new nickname for me is "Napster", well....let me put it this way. After decades of hyperactivity on my part, I think I finally found the cure.

How my mother did this twice, I'll never know. We just might adopt the second one if it keeps being this fun.

In the meantime, here's a little article from the Miami Herald about the joys of traveling solo. (Hey, it's Valentine's Day.....how you gonna pick up that hottie in a faraway place if your traveling companion is a howling dork?)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Scone said…

    I won't say I told you so, but... BWAHAHAHAHA...

    ;-)

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Yeah, well, like I ever listened to good advice anyway!

    Besides, I think it will be all worth it, especially if Bubba takes after the Tsar.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home