The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2006-03-28

An Answer to the Eternal Question.....

How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Lightbulb?

* Golden Retriever: The sun is shining. The day is young. We've got our whole lives ahead of us. And you're inside worrying about a stupid, burned-out light bulb?

* Border Collie: Just one. Not only that, but I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

* Dachshund: I can't reach the lamp!

* Toy Poodle: I'll just talk sweet to the Border collie and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

* Rottweiler: Go ahead! Make me!

* Shi-tzu: Puh-leeze, dah-ling. What are servants for?

* Lab: Oh, me, me! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?

* Malamute: Let the Border collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

* Doberman Pinscher: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.

* Hound Dog: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

* Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

* Pointer: I see it, there it is, right there...

* Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

* Australian Shepherd: Put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

* Mastiff : Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?

* Pit bull: Who needs light? I can still maul your child in the dark.

* Dalmatian: Don't you know that outlet is a FIRE HAZARD?!

* St. Bernard: Light bulbs? You sure you don't want a slug o' brandy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home