The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2006-03-08

The Real First Underwater Hotel

Every now and then I like to look at Slate Magazine. It's like Salon, only without the unmedicated Kos Kids-style hysteria. (Note to Salon editors....bring back Camille Paglia, ok? Your current crop of correspondents suck. Especially that one woman with four kids who wishes one of her sons was gay, simply so that she could go shopping with him when he grows up.)

Slate is actually written by grownups, and even better.....it's free. There's no stupid, dorky ads you have to sit through just to read mediocre crap.

Anyway, check out this article about undersea adventures. Someday, maybe once my little Bubba hits five and I can drop him off at his aunt & uncle's for a visit, I might get to go to one of them. Thank God iving c-cards never expire!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger eLarson said…

    I wanna stay in the Lloyd Bridges Suite!

    "By this time my lungs were aching for air"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home