The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2006-03-29

Think You Know the Answer?

By many reports, this country is the safest one in Central America. It has bright blue butterflies, freshwater sharks (!), and is becoming a popular place for rich Norteamericanos to retire.

Yes, I know....it's still part of North America....

But, it's not Costa Rica.

It had a very troubled past, that's true. The country now has a democratically elected government, and has some nice incentives should you wish to run a tourist business.

What country is it? Click here to find the answer....

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said…

    Blast you KO!
    I am never going to get to my job search if I keep finding great off the beaten path places to explore!
    Guess what I am doing this summer?
    Volcanoes, and Rain Forests, and Beaches, oh my!
    Perhaps you need to focus on more exciting places like Iowa or Ajo?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home