The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2006-05-12

Looking for the Next Big Retirement Hotspot??

So, maybe you have decided that Costa Rica is now a little out of your price range. But you still want to go somewhere with a beach. Good food is appreciated, and natural beauty is, of course, a plus.

Being a trendsetter, you don't want to go where everyone else has been. So....I think I might have found the place for you.

It's not on the Caribbean, but it still has warm water and (for now) reasonable prices......plus it's convenient to a lot of other wonderful tourist meccas. Take a guess as to where it is before you click. I bet it's somewhere you had not previously considered.....

2 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Scone said…

    Heh, actually, I had thought of it. It's on my "gotta get there" list.

     
  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger Timmy said…

    I want to be everywhere... simultaneously.

    Unfortunately, my pants aren't big enough.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home