The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2006-06-21

Hip Travel Tip for the Nude Dude!

Yes, he knows who he is. He's wanted to go to a nudist resort for a long time, and I think I found just the place for him to go....

No, it's not a resort recommendation. What this link takes you to is apparently the unofficial US capital of nudist resorts. Bring your sunscreen and your bug spray, kiddo....and it may not be such a bad idea to bring the 'gator bat, too. (After all, you should have plenty of room in your luggage, since clothing is optional, right?) This county has quite the selection for the growing market, every thing from a $300 per night luxury villa to a RV park.

And before you ask....no one really needs to see a rather pregnant chick exposing her soon-to-be firstborn to the sun. Don't look for me there any time soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Deacon Blues said…

    Maybe 25 years ago but now no. I don't go skinny dippin', I go chunky dunkin'.

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FYI, the left coast is also another nudist mecca. Palm Springs, CA has had nude resorts for over 30 years. You can check them out on their city site http://palmsprings.com
    Palm Springs is sunny and warm. You don't need mosquito repellent or umbrellas, or hurricane insurance like you do in Florida.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Errr....don't talk to me about hurricane insurance!!

    If I hear the Jet Set Brother bitch one more time about how he's got to pay 1k per year to insure a house that's worth 50% more than mine (I get to spend 2k to insure it), I'm gonna scream!!

    Back on topic....Palm Springs, eh? Will have to pass that on to the Nude Dude. Thanks!

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Scone said…

    Reading that article, I have to wonder: Does that nudist on their tourism board attend board meetings with or without clothes?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home