The Cranky Ol' Bat

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! - RuPaul

2007-01-22

Happy New Year! Didya Miss The Party?

Well...for all of you who, like me, just couldn't get it together to party on New Year's (ed. note ~ in "Mel-boring"? Are you #$%&-ing kidding me?), fear not. You can still party like it's 4705!

That's right, baby.....Chinese New Year is coming up on February 18th! Even I can get it together in time for that celebration!

As we say on the lovely and talented Space Coast, Gung Hay Fat Choy, y'all! And since it is the year of the pig, I think we are going to feast on some wonderful pork products.....

But first, just for fun....were you born under the correct Chinese sign?


You Were Actually Born Under:
Your most comfortable inside your head - and often daydream the day away.
You have an artistic temperament that makes you seem creative to some, eccentric to others.
You avoid conflict at all costs, and you have a difficult time with relationships.
Attractive and with good manners, you tend to shine in social situations.

You are most compatible with a Pig or Rabbit.
You Should Have Been Born Under:

Full of spunk, you are the original party animal.
You bring fun, activity, and stimulation to any event.
Self-control is not one of your strong points; you have been known to over indulge.
Cheerful and energetic, you can turn the most boring thing into something fun.

You are most compatible with a Rat or Dragon.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said…

    Funny, I always thought of you as a monkey anyhow. I be... I should be... and I am Da Dog!
    Now who let me out? Dangerous thing to do, ya know!

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Deacon Blues said…

    I was born in the year of the Dragon but according to this I should have been born in the year of the Ox. I do not agree.

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Renee Nefe said…

    hey, saw you over at Scone's place. Glad to see you're okay...how close to Dade City are you? My mom is there.

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Timmy said…

    http://jezebel.com/gossip/hells-bells/how-not-to-get-laid-at-a-wedding-272339.php

    Love this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home